Do you want to purchase a high quality digital copy of one of our original documents?
We provide digitisation services to customers who require copies from our maps, printed books and manuscripts.
Copies are available on:
- CD or DVD
- archival and photographic quality paper
Do you want to order printouts from microfilm or microfiche or photocopies?
Please visit our page photocopying, printouts and your own photography to find out more about the types of copies we can make. Much of this will depend on the format of the document and we are always happy to advise.
Do you have your own archive collection?
We offer a service capturing images from your own collections:
- scanning of plans and drawings up to "A0" size
- high quality digital and conventional photography
- scanning of slides and photographs
- images supplied in all file formats on CD or DVD
- photo quality prints produced to archival standard up to A3
- design for promotional and publicity material
- all items stored in a secure environment to archival standards
- staff trained to archival standard
Copyright and preservation guidelines
Please note the copying of all material from the collections is subject to UK copyright legislation and preservation guidelines.
If you intend to reproduce images from Shropshire Archives in any way (including on the Internet), then you must apply in writing/email to Shropshire Archives.
Reproduction charges may apply - details are available in the price list attached to this page.