Talking to you, and listening to your views
Shropshire Council is committed to giving a greater say for local people.
To achieve this it is essential that we keep you informed about the services we provide, and that we understand your views and needs.
We keep you informed in a variety of ways including: our newsroom website, which you can visit by clicking the link from this page; this website; through the local newspapers and radio; local meetings and events.
We want to ensure that you have the opportunity to be involved in planning and prioritising our services, and that Shropshire residents are at the heart of council decision making.
There are a number of ways in which you can have your say:
- Contact us on 0345 678 9000 or email email@example.com
- Contact your local councillor
- Send us your suggestions, compliments or complaints
- Take part in our latest consultations
- Attend one of our local meetings
For more information, please follow the links on this page.