We have many service-based or facility-based social media channels, so do sign up and follow any that are of interest.
While we want to keep discussion as open as possible and won't exclude critical opinions if they're constructive, we do reserve the right to delete any comments/posts/tweets that:
- are malicious or offensive in nature
- constitute a personal attack on a person's character
- incite hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristic
- reveal personal details, such as private addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or other online contact details
- break the law - this includes libel, condoning illegal activity, and breaking copyright
- are written in foreign languages
- are marketing spam or have no relevance to the page/post.
We reserve the right to block and report persistant offenders, in line with the relevant social media platform's terms and conditions of use (where available).
Please be aware that these feeds are actively monitored Monday-Friday between the hours of 9am and 5pm. Any communication outside of these hours will be picked up, but please be patient as we may not be able to respond straight away.