Shropshire Council

How do I register a sensory impairment?

You can register as deaf or hard of hearing via the Sensory Impairment Team if your hearing impairment has a significant impact on your day to day living. You can also register as blind or partially sighted via the team following the issue of a BD8/CVI certificate by a consultant ophthalmologist.

For more information please contact us:

  • Phone: 01743 250529
  • Email: