Sign up to receive alerts direct to your inbox when new tenders become available.Sign up now »
Where can you find current opportunities?
We invite suppliers to express an interest in Shropshire Council in a quote or a tender by advertising in:
- Official Journal of European Union (for opportunities £173,000 and above)
- Contracts Finder (for those opportunities less than £173,000)
- Shropshire Council website (all opportunities)
All advertised opportunities will contain details on how to submit your application.
We also tweet our opportunities so please follow us on Twitter @shropbusiness
What is Contracts Finder?
Contracts Finder is a government-backed portal that focuses on lower value public sector contracts.
The portal allows UK public sector organisations to publicise their lower value contracts, and businesses can view the contracts in a single place via the internet. This opens up the market to all types of businesses including small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), the third sector and social enterprises.
Registration is free and will enable a company to:
- search for contract opportunities in your chosen location
- receive a daily email alert matching your business to contracts that might be of interest
- publish your supplier to promote your company
- access guidance on public sector procurement