We're an approved training centre and all courses are British Institute of Learning Disabilities (BILD) accredited.
The promotion of the MAPA® policy and training will have a positive impact on the safety and confidence of both service users and staff.
Training is accessible to all services within Shropshire and Telford & Wrekin, covering both the statutory and independent sector.
- Personal safety at work (one day)
- Personal safety at work Refresher (half day)
- Providing safe care (one day)
- Foundation (two days)
- Foundation refresher (one day)
- Advanced skills (half day - workers must have already attended 2 day Foundation or annual Foundation refresher training as appropriate)
- Dementia capable care behaviours (two days)