This library will be closed on Good Friday, Saturday 20th April and Easter Monday.
|Thursday||09:30 -||13:00||14:00 -||18:00|
Broseley Library is managed and staffed by Broseley Town Council.
- Baby changing facilities
- Computers Use of the library computers is free for up to 2 hours a day for members; for guest users there is a charge
- Fax Sending - £1.50 (£2.50 for premium or international numbers). Receiving - £1.50 per 10 sheets
- Local history material
- Meeting rooms The library can be hired for meetings when closed, please contact us for prices and availability.
- Photocopying A4 black & white, A3 black & white - charges apply per sheet
- Printing A4 black & white, colour - charges apply per sheet
- Public toilets
- Study space
- Disabled access
- Disabled parking
- Level entry access
- Disabled toilets