You can check your payslips and lots of other things online!Log in / register now »
What is MyView?
There are two groups of users who can access MyView (all users can view their payslips):
As an employee you can:
- View and update your bank and personal details
- View payslip and P60 information
- Input mileage and expense claims
Also see Employee MyView advice for additional MyView information.
As a line manager you can:
- View team structures and employee records
- View management reports, including team members' sickness records
As an authorising officer you can:
- Complete and submit eforms to record changes to posts and notify HR if an employee leaves
- Authorise employee travel and expenses claims
- Access MyTeam to submit contract amendments to Employment Services
Also see Manager MyView advice for guidance.
If you're unable to see your team members please contact the MyView Team on 01743 252190.
How do you register to use MyView?
To register or alter an email address on your MyView account please contact the MyView helpdesk using the contact details on this page.
Expense claims need to be submitted and authorised by your manager before the payroll is calculated. Please ensure you allow sufficient time for your manager to authorise your electronic claim.
Below are the upcoming deadlines:
|Pay month||Sickness returns / paper travel claims||Recruitment||Payroll|
|August 2017||7 August||31 July||7 August|
|September 2017||7 September||31 August||7 September|
|October 2017||6 October||29 September||6 October|
|November 2017||6 November||30 October||6 November|
|December 2017||4 December||27 November||4 December|
Security of your personal information
The council takes its responsibilities for looking after staff information extremely seriously.
The online payslip facility has also been tested independently by an accredited company to ensure staff data is held securely. It also meets our own strict rules on information security.
Each of you has a responsibility to ensure that you look after your login details.