Cabinet meeting agenda – 12 September 2012
The following items will be discussed and considered by Shropshire Council’s Cabinet at its meeting at Shirehall in Shrewsbury on Thursday 12 September 2012.
The meeting starts at 12.30pm and is open to the public, with the exception of any exempt items.
- Revenue Monitor 2012/2013 – period 4.
- Capital Monitoring report – period 4 2012/13.
- Annual treasury report 2011/12.
- Changes to staff pay reduction 2012.
- Report from the Council Leader and head of paid service in respect of safeguarding.
- Adult social care services in Shropshire day services – personalisation and fairer charging.
- Proposed changes to the type and affordability of housing SPD.
- Update on the future management of Council housing.
- Partnership work with Severnside Housing Association.
- Application by Much Wenlock to be considered as a Neighbourhood Area.
- A Business Improvement District for Shrewsbury town centre.
- Market Towns Revitalisation Programme: Whitchurch Civic Centre.
- Shropshire Council Customer Strategy 2012 to 2013.
To see the full agenda and reports, click here.