Applications going to Central planning committee on 13 April 2017
The following planning applications will be considered by Shropshire Council’s Central planning committee at its meeting at Shirehall, Shrewsbury on Thursday 13 April 2017 at 2pm.
The meeting is open to the public and all are welcome to attend. To see the full agenda and reports click here.
- Land at Oteley Road, Shrewsbury (16/03786/VAR106) Variation of Section 106 Legal Obligation pursuant to SA/02/0278/F.
- Greenhous Meadow, Oteley Road, Shrewsbury (16/04201/VAR) Variation of condition 2 attached to Ref:14/00587/VAR dated 17/03/2016 relocate community football pitch.
- Land at Oteley Road, Shrewsbury (16/00181/FUL) Erection of retail store, associated car parking and servicing facilities, site access and associated works.
- Proposed fishermens cabin, Buildwas (16/05379/FUL) Erection of detached building to provide two separate cabins of accommodation for overnight use by fishermen.
- Land east of 62 Middlegate, Shrewsbury (17/00878/FUL) Erection of a dwelling.
Decisions will be made available after the meeting on our online planning register which you can search by using the appropriate reference number or keyword.