Applications going to Central planning committee on 25 May 2017
The following planning applications will be considered by Shropshire Council’s Central planning committee at its meeting at Shirehall, Shrewsbury on Thursday 25 May 2017 at 2pm.
The meeting is open to the public and all are welcome to attend. To see the full agenda and reports click here.
- Land west of Lesley Owen Way, Shrewsbury (16/00476/OUT) Outline application (all matters reserved) for mixed residential development to include affordable houses; formation of estate roads and vehicular access from Lesley Owen Way.
- Land west of Nesscliffe Hotel, Nesscliffe, Shrewsbury (16/00670/REM) Outstanding reserved matters application in relation to appearance, layout and landscaping further to outline approval 12/00821/OUT and reserved matters approval for scale 13/02901/REM.
- Stanford Farm, Stanford, Halfway House, Shrewsbury (16/05541/FUL) Application under Section 73a of the Town & Country Planning Act for the retrospective change of use of farm buildings to allow weddings, events and community activities.
- Radbrook Nursing Home, Stanhill Road, Shrewsbury (17/00635/FUL) Erection of 2-storey extension to provide 24 additional bedrooms; re-configuration of existing rooms to provide 6 additional bedrooms; alterations to car parking to provide 38 parking spaces and minor alterations to the front elevation.
- Proposed residential development land, Condover, Shrewsbury (17/00863/OUT) Outline application for the erection of 5 detached open market dwellings to include means of access.
- Red Lion Inn, 32 Shrewsbury Road, Bomere Heath, Shrewsbury (17/01120/FUL) Erection of 5no dwellings, associated parking and landscaping.
Decisions will be made available after the meeting on our online planning register which you can search by using the appropriate reference number or keyword.