Applications going to Central planning committee on 15 February 2018
The following planning applications will be considered by Shropshire Council’s Central planning committee at its meeting at Shirehall, Shrewsbury on Thursday 15 February 2018 at 2pm.
The meeting is open to the public and all are welcome to attend. To see the full agenda and reports, click here.
- Land between Preston Street and London Road, Shrewsbury (17/01612/OUT) Hybrid planning application for a residential development of up to 600 dwellings, access, footpath/cycleways, public open space, landscaping and associated drainage and development infrastructure: comprising FULL application for 353 dwellings, access from Preston Street, access from London Road and spine road, footpaths/cycleways, public open space, landscaping, demolition of existing buildings and associated infrastructure; and OUTLINE submission for (up to) 247 dwellings, footpath/cycleways, public open space, landscaping and associated development infrastructure (amended description).
- Proposed retail unit east of Unit 8, Meole Brace Retail Park, Shrewsbury (17/00405/FUL) Removal of existing structures and construction of an A1 (retail) unit; all associated works including car park alterations, access, servicing and landscaping.
- Land off Greenfields Recreation Ground, Falstaff Street, Shrewsbury (17/05234/FUL) Erection of 17 dwellings (including 2 affordable) to include new access road and associated parking (amended description).
- Proposed mixed use development, Barker Street, Shrewsbury (17/05171/FUL) Application under Section 73A of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 for the erection of two 4 storey blocks and a 3 storey infill block for mixed use including student accommodation, A1 (retail), A2 (professional and financial services), B1 (offices) and D1 (non-residential institutions such as crèches, day nurseries and premises for education and medical or health services) with ancillary cycle and bin storage areas, car parking and new vehicular access on to St Austin’s Street (amended description).
- Shropshire Council, Shirehall, Abbey Foregate, Shrewsbury (17/06119/FUL) Change of use of former tennis courts to form additional council staff car parking for a temporary period of up to 2 years.
Decisions will be made available after the meeting on our online planning register which you can search by using the appropriate reference number or keyword.