A wide range of evidence is being considered as a new Local Development Framework is prepared for Shropshire Council. This evidence comes from a variety of sources at the national, sub-regional, regional and local levels and has recently been used in the preparation of the Core Strategy DPD, which was submitted to the Secretary of State for Examination on 30 July.
The evidence base has also been submitted to the Secretary of State as a series of supporting documents. For the Examination into the Core Strategy, each of these documents has been given a unique library catalogue number.
The 'Shropshire evidence base and core documents index', available to download below, shows the catalogue number (referenced as 'Shrops EV') for each of the evidence base documents. These documents can be downloaded via the links to the evidence base pages, which have been sub-divided by their catalogue number as follows:
- Core Strategy submission evidence base: Shrops EV1 - Shrops EV35
- Core Strategy submission evidence base: Shrops EV36 - Shrops EV70
- Core Strategy submission evidence base: Shrops EV71 - Shrops EV104
- Core Strategy submission evidence base: Shrops EV105 - Shrops EV143
Follow the links under the related information section on this page to view the 'saved' Local Plan policies for each of Shropshire's former district/borough council areas; and the 'saved' Structure Plan, Waste Plan and Minerals Plan prepared by the former Shropshire County Council.
To view the earlier stages of the examination process, please refer to the Core Strategy page where the following documents are available as attachments:-
- Analysis of issues and options
- Policy directions sustainability appraisal update