Upskill Shropshire aims is to enable your organisation to access high quality apprenticeships via our provider framework. These opportunities can mean that you have a staff group who develop skills right up to a masters degree level.
- We can provide you with access to our framework of 15apprenticeship training providers, across 24 sector areas. There up to five providers in each category. Our providers have been vetted and selected based on quality, value for money, and their commitment to delivering high quality training.
- We can provide a matching service that will link applicants to suitable training providers
- We will provide relevant information, advice and guidance detailing the apprenticeships available to meet your training needs
- We can liaise with you and the applicant to complete the initial application and selection process and to discuss preferred training options (subject to initial assessment by the provider)
- We can undertake a mini-competition process with our provider framework on your behalf, and select the most appropriate provider based on a robust criteria of quality and value for money
- We can proactively manage the final application and confirmation process
- We can ensure that the applicant and training provider engage directly
Please contact us to discuss any of the above, or any other queries you may have.