Upskill Shropshire’s aim is to enable your organisation to access high quality apprenticeships, and to provide your staff with the opportunities to demonstrate competencies relevant to their role, right up to masters degree level.
- We can provide you with unlimited access to our framework of 15 apprenticeship training providers, across 24 sector areas of apprenticeships. There's a maximum of five providers in each category. Our providers have been vetted and selected based on quality, value for money, and their commitment to delivering high quality training
- We can provide a matching service that will link applicants to suitable training providers
- We'll provide relevant information, advice and guidance detailing the apprenticeships and training courses available to meet your training needs
- We can liaise with you and the applicant to complete the initial application process, to undertake basic eligibility checking, and to discuss preferred training options
- We can undertake a mini-competition process with providers on our framework in the relevant category, and select the most appropriate provider based on robust criteria of quality and value for money
- We can proactively manage the final application and confirmation process
- We can ensure that the applicant and training provider engage directly, and that the funding agreement is signed prior to beginning the apprenticeship
Please contact us to discuss any of the above, or any other queries you may have.