Shropshire Council

Not happy with our response?

If you're dissatisfied with the way your request has been handled, you may ask for an internal review. Please email us on if you wish to request a review. 

During an internal review we'll look at your request again to see if we've dealt with it in the best way. If you're not content with the outcome of the review, you have the right to apply directly to the information commissioner for a decision.