Albrighton Area Local Joint Committee
Wednesday, 5th February, 2014
Meeting agenda for Albrighton Area Local Joint Committee
Wednesday 5th February 2014 at 09:00 PM in the The Red House, High Street, Albrighton WV7 3JU
- David Beechey - Albrighton Parish Council
- Peter Hurlstone - Donington with Boscobel Parish Council
- Peter Mycroft - Tong Parish Council
- Malcolm Pate - Shropshire Council
- David Thomas - Boningale Parish Council
- Stuart West - Shropshire Council
Items under discussion:
1. Apologies for absence
To receive apologies for absence.
2. Notes and any matters arising
To confirm the Notes of the Meeting held on 3rd July 2013, copy attached.
(Report No 2 Notes 13 July 2013.pdf)
3. Disclosable Pecuniary Interests
Membes are reminded that they must not participate in the discussion or voting on any matter in which they have a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest and should leave the room prior to the commencement of the debate.
4. Partners and Communities Together (PACT) and Shropshire Fire and Rescue Service
To receive any feedback from recent PACT meetings and updates from the local Policing Team and Shropshire Fire & Rescue Service.
5. Clinical Services Review - Update from Dr Caron Morton, Accountable Officer, Shrpshire CCG
To receive an update on progress on the Clinical Services Review
To note the attached Connecting Shropshire Newsletter 2013 which announced that Albrighton would be one of the first villages to get connected for superfast broadband and to note that since this announcement further areas have been added including Boningale and Cosford, which should be connected by spring 2014.
(Report No 6 Broadband.pdf)
7. Funding Applications Summary
To consider the summary report and grant applications received.
(Report No 7 Funding Report.pdf, Report No 7 Funding Applications Summary.pdf)
8. Future Agenda Items
To identify potential items for future meetings. Members of the public can make suggestions and ask questions using the forms provided at the meeting.
9. Date, Time and Venue of Next Meetings
The next meetings will be held in July and February at dates and venues to be announced.
Committee Officer is
- Report No 2 Notes 13 July 2013.pdf
- Estimated download time: 41 secs @ 56k | 142kb
- Report No 6 Broadband.pdf
- Estimated download time: 1 min 53 secs @ 56k | 385kb
- Report No 7 Funding Report.pdf
- Estimated download time: 25 secs @ 56k | 84kb
- Report No 7 Funding Applications Summary.pdf
- Estimated download time: 38 secs @ 56k | 128kb