Albrighton Area Local Joint Committee
Wednesday, 3rd July, 2013
Meeting agenda for Albrighton Area Local Joint Committee
Wednesday 3rd July 2013 at 07:00 PM in the The Red House, High Street, Albrighton WV7 3JU
- David Beechey - Albrighton Parish Council
- Peter Hurlstone - Donington with Boscobel Parish Council
- Peter Mycroft - Tong Parish Council
- Malcolm Pate - Shropshire Council
- David Thomas - Boningale Parish Council
- Stuart West - Shropshire Council
Items under discussion:
1. Election of Chairman
To elect a Chairman of the Albrighton LJC for the ensuing year.
2. Apologies for absence
To receive apologies for absence.
3. Appointment of Vice-Chairman
To appoint a Vice-Chairman of the Albrighton LJC for the ensuing year.
4. Notes and any matters arising
To confirm the Notes of the Meeting held on 21st November 2012, copy attached.
(Agenda Item 4 Notes 21st November 2012.pdf)
5. Disclosable Pecuniary Interests
Members are reminded that they must not participate in the discussion or voting on any matter in which they have a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest and should leave the room prior to the commencement of the debate.
6. Partners and Communities Together (PACT) and Shropshire Fire and Rescue Service.
To receive any feedback from recent PACT meetings and updates from the local Policing Team and Shropshire Fire & Rescue Service.
7. Mr Bill Longmore, the new Police and Crime Commissioner
To receive an update from Bill Longmore or his deputy Barrie Sheldon, regarding the situation of local policing numbers in this LJC area and any decision on the relocation/closure of the police station at Albrighton.
To receive a written update from Chris Taylor, Shropshire Council’s Connecting Shropshire Programme Manager.
(Agenda Item 8 Broadband Update - June 2013.pdf)
To receive an update from Graham Downes and Alice Dilly on various highways issues in the area.
10. Funding Applications Summary
To consider the summary report and grant applications received.
(Agenda Item 10 Funding report Jul 13.pdf, Agenda Item 10 Summary applications Jul 13.pdf)
11. Future Agenda Items
To identify potential items for future meetings. Members of the public can make suggestions and ask questions using the forms provided at the meeting.
12. Date, Time and Venue of Next Meetings
The next meeting will be held in the on Wednesday 5th February 2014 at 7.00 p.m. venue to be confirmed.
Committee Officer is Ann Almond
Email: Ann Almond/STAFF/SHROPSHIRE-CC
- Agenda Item 4 Notes 21st November 2012.pdf
- Estimated download time: 1 min 3 secs @ 56k | 215kb
- Agenda Item 8 Broadband Update - June 2013.pdf
- Estimated download time: 20 mins 38 secs @ 56k | 4.23mb
- Agenda Item 10 Funding report Jul 13.pdf
- Estimated download time: 51 secs @ 56k | 174kb
- Agenda Item 10 Summary applications Jul 13.pdf
- Estimated download time: 24 secs @ 56k | 81kb