Hearing impaired equipment drop-in sessions
Do you have problems hearing clearly or being alerted to any of the following?
- Telephones (landline and/or mobile)
- Alarm clocks
- Smoke alarms
These types of standalone equipment don't require a full assessment from our technical officer, and instead can be demonstrated to you at one of our hearing impairment drop-in sessions listed below.
|**Please note that the Shrewsbury Lantern drop-in venue has become over-attended, and as a result we've had to introduce an appointment system. Please phone or email us to make an appointment. The appointment system only applies to The Lantern drop-in venue, and all other venues remain unchanged, therefore clients can continue to access the Ludlow and Ellesmere venues without the need for an appointment.**|
- Shrewsbury - The Lantern, Meadow Farm Drive, Shrewsbury, SY1 4NG - 3rd Monday of the month – appointment required
- Ludlow - Helena Lane Community Centre, 20 Hamlet Road, Ludlow, SY8 2NP - 2nd Friday of the month – 10am – 1pm
- Ellesmere - ‘Our Space’ Meres Day Centre, Trimpley Street, Ellesmere, SY12 0AE - 1st Thursday of the month – 2pm – 4pm
Please note that loop systems will NOT be explored at a drop-in as they require a full assessment appointment. Also, we're not able to sell equipment, this is a ‘try before you buy’ service, but we can signpost you to where you can purchase equipment from.
For further information please contact us:
- Phone 01743 250529
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org