Approved contractor list
Property Services Group
Approved contractors list - applications
In order to be invited to quote for the provision of works to all our properties, including offices, schools and some domestic housing, you need to be on our approved list. There are various categories and you need to apply for each one separately. Individual job value is up to £180k for categories 2-16. Category 1 value will be reduced to £139,999. Works over this value will be covered by our DPS which goes live from 1 October 2019.
Many of the categories will be further sub-divided by all of the following value bands of work as appropriate for the category type.
- £0 – £5k
- £5 – £50k
- £50k – £180k
The Shropshire map will be divided into five areas for each of the categories.
Please click on the relevant application forms below to download the form. You'll also need to read the conditions and operations guide.
As more categories become available to apply for approved contractor status, they'll be added to this page.
- 1 - Building application form
- 2 - Electrical application form
- 3 - Mechanical application form
- 4 - Painting and decorating application form
- 5 - Refenestration application form
- 6 - Roofing application form
- 7 - Domestic and commercial equipment application form
- 8 - Blinds and curtains application form
- 9 - Glazing services application form
- 10 - Landscaping services application form
- 11 - Flooring application form
- 12 - Aircon services application form
- 13 - Tarpaving services application form and specification guidance
- 14 - Drainage service application form
- 15 - Fire risk assessment services form
- 16 - Specialist services
- 17 - Dynamic Purchasing System for Building Construction, Design & Build Construction, Demountable (Temporary) Buildings, Asbestos Removal & Demolition
Applicant contractors must submit a fully completed application form for each relevant category that they wish to apply for. The forms will be evaluated and if successful the contractor will be included on the approved list of contractors for the relevant category/categories.
Please also fill in the DBS Agreement and return it with your application form.
The list is an ‘open’ list which enables contractors to apply to be included on the list at any time throughout the duration of this contract. The same process would need to be followed with the completion of the application form for each relevant category and these will be evaluated in accordance with this document.
The list will be regularly monitored to ensure that insurances, health and safety information, DBS Enhanced checks and relevant certificates are kept up to date. Failure to comply will result in suspension or removal from the list.
Once on the list, contractors' performance will be monitored for both positive and poor performance. If poor performance reaches a consistent or an unacceptable level then the RAG (red, amber, green) rating will apply.
Please contact PSG for more information:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01743 281079