Local plan review - preferred scale and distribution of development
- Period: 27 October 2017 - 22 December 2017
- Status: Closed
- Audiences: Everyone
- Topics: Planning, Asset management
- Type: Public
In order to respond to this consultation, we recommend that you download and read the documents attached to this page, in particular the ‘Preferred Scale and Distribution of Development’ Consultation Document. This document contains the information you will need to consider when completing the consultation questionnaire.
To respond to this consultation, please use the questionnaire available on the "Get Involved" tab on this page.
Please note: For the avoidance of doubt, as part of the Preferred Scale and Distribution of Development Consultation we are seeking views on the suitability of the proposed Community Hubs. If you have views on the proposed Community Hubs, including the way in which the approved Hierarchy of Settlements assessment has been applied to identify the thresholds for Community Hubs or wish to correct any factual inaccuracies about local services and facilities, then please do so within your response to the Consultation.
Furthermore if when completing the Consultation Questionnaire your answer requires more space than allowed, please feel free to continue on a separate piece of paper and submit this alongside the completed Consultation Questionnaire.
- Preferred Scale and Distribution of Development Consultation document.pdf
- Hierarchy of Settlements Assessment.pdf
- Habitats Regulations Assessment Screening Report Summary - Preferred Scale and Distribution of Development.pdf
- Habitats Regulations Assessment Screening Report - Preferred Scale and Distribution of Development.pdf
- Appendix 1 of the Habitats Regulations Assessment Screening Report - Preferred Scale and Distribution of Development.pdf
- Sustainability Appraisal Report Summary - Preferred Scale and Distribution of Development.pdf
- Sustainability Appraisal Report - Preferred Scale and Distribution of Development.pdf
- Equality and Social Inclusion Impact Assessment – Preferred Scale and Distribution of Development.pdf
- Consultation Plan.pdf
The consultation will be undertaken in line with the standards set out in the Council’s published Statement of Community Involvement (SCI) and national guidance. Consultation documents will be made available on the Shropshire Council website, and paper copies will be provided at Libraries and Council Offices in the main towns. A significant number of organisations and individuals will be notified directly of the publication of the consultation documents by email in accordance with the SCI.
To respond to this consultation, please download and complete the questionnaire available here.
Once completed, this questionnaire can be submitted by:
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If submitting your own response, please enter your last name in the subject field;
If submitting a response on behalf of a client, please enter their last name in the subject field.
If you are struggling to submit a completed questionnaire in response to this consultation, please save a copy to your computer. Once completed, this can then be attached to an email and submitted.
- Post to: Shropshire Council, Planning Policy & Strategy Team, Shirehall, Abbey Foregate, Shrewsbury, Shropshire SY2 6ND
Information provided in response to this consultation, including personal information, may be subject to publication or disclosure in accordance with the access to information legislation (primarily the Freedom of Information Act 2000, the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Environmental Information Regulations 2004).