SALC Community survey
- Period: 15 February 2021 - 31 March 2021
- Status: Closed
- Audiences: Everyone
- Topics: Community and living
- Type: Public
- How local communities have responded to the coronavirus pandemic
- Any concerns or issues currently being faced or identified community concerns for the future
- Organisational support needs
- How local partnerships are benefiting local people
- Examples of good practice
- Ideas, suggestions and opportunities for the future
Shropshire Council’s Feedback and Insight Team will support with survey analysis and we hope the results will help form a baseline for future research. Please share this survey widely. We welcome any feedback you may have, so please use the open space at the end of the survey to add any issues not covered within the survey questions.
For community-based groups and organisations to highlight key local issues.Go to the survey »
- Email: email@example.com
- In writing, via post: Feedback and Insight team, Shropshire Council, Shirehall, Abbey Foregate, Shropshire SY2 6ND.
If you would like the survey in an alternative format, please use the email above to request a copy or telephone Shropshire Council’s Customer Services on 0345 678 9000 and explain any support you need to allow you to respond.