SALC Members' survey
- Period: 15 February 2021 - 31 March 2021
- Status: Closed
- Audiences: Everyone
- Topics: Community and living
- Type: Public
- How local communities have responded to the coronavirus pandemic
- Any concerns or issues currently being faced or identified community concerns for the future
- Organisational support needs
- How local partnerships are benefiting local people
- Examples of good practice
- Ideas, suggestions and opportunities for the future
SALC will use the results to record the work that has taken place by its members over the last year. The feedback will also be used to prepare for the future.
We welcome any feedback you may have, please use the open space at the end of the survey to add any issues not covered within the survey questions.
For town and parish councils across Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin to give us their viewsGo to the survey »
- Email: email@example.com
- In writing, via post: Feedback and Insight team, Shropshire Council, Shirehall, Abbey Foregate, Shropshire SY2 6ND.
If you would like the survey in an alternative format, please use the email above to request a copy or telephone Shropshire Council’s Customer Services on 0345 678 9000 and explain any support you need to allow you to respond.