Making a complaint and customer feedback reporting
We encourage the people using our services, their family members and carers to give feedback and highlight any concerns so that they can be addressed as quickly as possible. If problems can't be resolved, and a customer wishes to make a complaint, staff members will offer advice on how to make a complaint.
If you want to make a general complaint, pay us a compliment or pass on any other comment, just let us know...Give us your feedback »
If you want to make a complaint about a specific area, use one of the links under 'Related information'.
If you don't want to contact us online, you can:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to: Feedback and Insight Team, Shropshire Council, Shirehall, Abbey Foregate, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY2 6ND
- Telephone customer services: 0345 678 9000
Find out more from our feedback section, where you can also find out more about the various complaints procedures, including the timescales we aim to respond in.
The information we get from this feedback is analysed to:
- See if we're meeting our targets
- Check that the way we're recording and responding to feedback is effective
- Determine whether there are any common issues or concerns
- Better understand the learning from complaints and the actions we've taken
- Identify whether there's more we can do to address any concerns
- Inform recommendations for future improvement
Each year we work to publish an overview of the customer feedback we receive and how we've responded. Our performance overall is good, but we recognise that some individuals may not have received the same levels of service we aim to provide. For this reason we continue to strive for continued improvement.
The annual customer feedback reports provide an overview of the customer feedback we receive. Reports are produced for all services (the Corporate Report), for Adult Services and for Children’s Services. The reports include examples and recommendations. Please see the documents attached to this page.