Opening times for libraries have temporarily been reduced as part of our Coronavirus control measures. The opening times shown here are our reduced hours and these will be reviewed in due course.
|Monday||10:00 -||12:00||13:00 -||16:00|
|Tuesday||10:00 -||12:00||13:00 -||16:00|
|Thursday||10:00 -||12:00||13:00 -||16:00|
|Friday||10:00 -||12:00||13:00 -||16:00|
Library staff also provide a signposting service to Council Customer Services.
Albrighton Library is managed and staffed by Albrighton Parish Council.
- Bicycle parking 2 lockable brackets on wall
- Computers All computers need to be pre-booked, sessions are available for 30 minutes on the hour Mon-Fri at 10am, 11am, 1pm, 2pm and 3pm.
- Fax Sending - £1.50 (£2.50 for premium or international numbers). Receiving - £1.50 per 10 sheets
- Local history material
- Meeting rooms Not currently available
- Photocopying A4 & A3 - charges apply per sheet
- Printing A4 & A3 - charges apply per sheet
- Disabled access
- Disabled parking
- Level entry access
- Disabled toilets