Opening times for libraries have temporarily been reduced as part of our Coronavirus control measures. The opening times shown here are our reduced hours and these will be reviewed in due course.
Broseley Library is managed and staffed by Broseley Town Council.
- Baby changing facilities
- Computers Use of the library computers is free for up to 2 hours a day for members; for guest users there is a charge. Please note computers shut down 5 minutes before closing time.
- Fax Sending - £1.50 (£2.50 for premium or international numbers). Receiving - £1.50 per 10 sheets
- Local history material
- Meeting rooms The library can be hired for meetings when closed, please contact us for prices and availability.
- Photocopying A4 black & white, A3 black & white - charges apply per sheet
- Printing A4 black & white, colour - charges apply per sheet
- Public toilets
- Study space
- Disabled access
- Disabled parking
- Level entry access
- Disabled toilets