Shropshire Council

Replacing a lost or stolen blue badge

If your badge has been lost or stolen you should contact the police to find out if it's been handed in. If it hasn't, they'll give you a lost item number or crime report number. You can then apply for a replacement...

You can request a replacement blue badge by downloading and completing the form below

Download form »

Once completed, please return your form to:

The Blue Badge Service
The Shirehall
Abbey Foregate

Alternatively you can take it to one of the customer service points listed on the form.

We'd strongly advise that when not using your badge you remove it from your motor vehicle.