Shrewsbury Frankwell Quay
|Opening Hours||Charging Hours|
|Monday||24 hours||8:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||24 hours||8:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||24 hours||8:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||24 hours||8:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||24 hours||8:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||24 hours||8:00 - 18:00|
Frankwell Quay, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY3 8HQ
This car park has cashless and ticketless parking facilities through the MiPermit app. Find out more about this.
Blue Badge holders
Charges apply for Blue Badge holders: one extra hour will be added to time purchased.
Where to park
You may be a local and use the same car park on every visit or may be a visitor looking for the most suitable parking for your visit, either way please view our map and summary of Shrewsbury Parking Charges.
Season tickets and permits
There are no season or resident permits available on this carpark. For where they are available, please view here.
Linear (per minute) charges
- 70p per hour
- Minimum charge one hour
- Maximum charge £5.60 per day
- Free parking on Sundays and bank/public holidays
- Free parking between 6pm and 8am
- Pay and display - no change given
- Additional time will be credited according to payment made
- Payment method Pay and display. Pay by mobile device
- MiPermit location code 740007
- Car spaces 12
- Disabled spaces 1