Shropshire Council


Is your child attending the nearest and/or catchment secondary school and living three miles or more from school? If so you may be entitled to free school transport.

Apply for free school transport »

For income-assessed home-to-school transport please refer to the guidance notes. If you don't wish to apply online, you can download the paper version of the application form. For applicants with a statement of special educational needs or an education, health and care plan you'll need to apply to our SEN team.