When will I be able to book my child onto activities?
All eligible children will be receiving a copy of the activity booklet and a HAF voucher through their school early/mid July. You'll be able to contact the provider/s of your choice, quoting the voucher code to access the free activities.
When do the activities start?
The activities will take place over the summer holidays, from 26 July to 27 August 2021.
What if my child/ren haven't received an activity booklet and voucher?
If you're unable to find your code, or you have any other queries, please contact your school directly or email the HAF team with the following information:
- Your child’s name
- Your postcode
- Your child’s school
We'll email you the link to the activity booklet and a copy of your voucher.
What will happen with the information I provide about my child to the activity providers?
The General data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018 allow us to hold information about children and families as part of our duty to support families.
However, the law says we must:
- Only hold information that we need for the delivery of the programme
- Only use the information for that reason
- Make sure the information we hold is accurate
- Keep the information only for as long as it is needed
- Make sure we only use the information lawfully and not breach your rights as the owner of this information
- Keep the information secure at all times
Organisations we work with will work within GDPR as above. They will only need to share anonymised data with us to allow us to evaluate the success of the programme to report back to central government.
Other questions or need help?
You can email us with any questions and one of the HAF coordinators will respond within 24 hours.