Autism West Midlands - weekly webinars
Autism West Midlands are hosting weekly webinars for parents carers and professionals over the next few weeks.
The webinar dates and topics are as follows:
- 17 April - Autism awareness
- 23 April - Autism and visuals
- 30 April - The sensory world of autism
- 7 May - Autism and the teenage brain
- 14 May - Autism and anxiety
- 21 May - Happiness and well-being
- 28 May - Autism awareness
Everyone who registers will be sent a link to view the live show and afterwards a link to a recording of the session - you don't need to have watched the live recording.
For more information about the webinars and to register to watch, please visit the Autism West Midlands events page.