Coronavirus (COVID-19) information and advice for Shropshire communities
Shropshire Council – we are here to help
It’s clear that coronavirus will have a huge impact on everyone’s lives. We want to ensure you get the right information and advice to help you.
Here are some useful contacts for you during this time:
- Education For school and education-related enquiries during this emergency, plus school admissions, school
transport and free school meals 0345 678 9008.
- Children - Welfare and safety. For concerns about a child’s safety or welfare, or for family support please call 0345 678 9021.
- Adults - Welfare and safety. For concerns about a vulnerable adult’s safety or welfare, or for support and advice about adult social care please call 0345 678 9044.
- Businesses - For business-related enquiries, email us at COVID19businessenquiries@shropshire.gov.uk
For business rates enquiries please call 0345 678 9003 or email us at email@example.com
- Waste and recycling - For all enquiries about bins and recycling including collections and assisted collections call 0345 678 9007
- Other enquiries- For all other enquiries, please check our website or call us on 0345 678 9000