Short breaks activities
Short breaks provide opportunities for disabled children and young people to spend time away from their primary carers. They include day, evening, overnight or weekend activities, which can take place in the child’s own home, the home of an approved carer, or a residential or community setting. Short breaks can also be provided through a temporary carer, relieving the primary carer of their caring responsibilities without them being separated from the disabled child or young person.
You need to register your child with the programme to access the activities.
Information regarding the availability of short breaks can be found in the 'All In' activity programme.
Other useful contacts
- General short breaks enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0345 678 9021
- If you're an existing registered member of 'All In': 01743 250225
- Family Information Service on 01743 254400
- Information Advice and Support Service on 01743 280019
- Shropshire Parent and Carer Council on 0845 601 2205 or email@example.com