Empty Homes Strategy 2014 to 2017
Decision status: Item Called In
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
The Portfolio Holder for Planning, Housing and Commissioning (Central) considered a report on the Empty Homes Strategy for 2014/2017 which had been developed as a directive for the work undertaken by the Empty Homes Team. It was part of the Council’s priority of returning empty homes to use in order to contribute to the provisions of affordable homes in the county, and the regeneration of Shropshire’s towns and communities. Consultation on the draft strategy had commenced in June 2014 and the consultation process and responses received were summarised in Appendix 1 and Appendix 2.
That the Empty Homes Strategy 2014/2017 be approved for adoption.
Publication date: 10/11/2014
Date of decision: 10/11/2014
Issue status: The decision is currently being reconsidered
- 1 Empty Homes Strategy 2014 to 2017 PDF 52 KB
- 1A Appendix 1 Consultation plan 260914 PDF 24 KB
- 1B Appendix 2 Consultation Summary Feedback 260914 PDF 53 KB
- 1C Appendix 3 Changes and amendments PDF 9 KB
- 1D Equality Impact Needs Assessment PDF 170 KB
- 1E EMPTY HOMES STRATEGY 2014 - 2017 FINAL EDIT SEPTEMBER 2014 PDF 2 MB