Helicopter Noise Liaison Group
Purpose of Liaison Group - To facilitate regular liaison between RAF Shawbury and the local communities to specifically discuss noise issues arising from helicopter flying and visiting aircraft.
Operation of Liaison Group - All Parish Councils within the administrative area covered by the group will be entitled to send one representative.
Meetings will be held six-monthly or at greater intervals as determined by the Group.
A representative from Shropshire Council will act as Chairman of the Group and Shropshire Council will provide administrative and executive support.
Individual parishes may bring specific concerns to the Liaison Group however individual complaints should follow established complaints procedure i.e. direct to RAF Shawbury, MP or Secretary of State.
Link to RAF Shawbury Website: https://www.raf.mod.uk/rafshawbury/
For Low flying, night flying and flight safety information please click on the following link: https://www.raf.mod.uk/rafshawbury/flyinginfo/index.cfm
Committee Services Officer
Phone: 01743 257718
- Pauline Dee - Shropshire Council - Wem
- Roger Evans - Shropshire Council - Longden
- Simon Jones (Chairman) - Shropshire Council - Shawbury
- Lezley Picton - Shropshire Council - Tern
- Ed Potter - Shropshire Council - Loton
- Brian Williams - Shropshire Council - The Meres