Complaints, comments and compliments
If you want to make a general complaint, pay us a compliment or pass on any other comment, just let us know...Give us your feedback »
If you want to make a complaint about a specific area, use one of the links under 'Related information'.
If you don't want to use a MyShropshire account, you can still provide feedback using a guest account.
If you don't want to contact us online, you can:
- Email: email@example.com
- Write to: Feedback and Insight Team, Shropshire Council, Shirehall, Abbey Foregate, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY2 6ND
- Telephone customer services: 0345 678 9000
Feedback about a service could include:
- A suggestion to improve it
- A question as to whether something could be done
- Highlighting something you feel we've overlooked
- Simple pat on the back for a job well done
Any feedback received is passed on to the relevant team. Don't forget to include the service name, and if it's a compliment towards a specific member of staff include their name (if you know it).
We welcome comments about the services we deliver or services delivered on our behalf by third party providers. We use the feedback to ensure we have an updated understanding of where things are working well and where improvement is required. If you make a comment please be aware that we deal with comments in two ways:
- Comments for noting – these are recorded for performance monitoring but the person making the comment didn't require a response.
- Comments for action – where some investigation may be required and a response needs to be provided to the person who made the comment.
If you don't receive a response from us we'll have treated your comment as a comment for noting. If you'd like a response to your comment please make that clear and ensure you supply your contact details.