Council services during the snowy weather
Despite the heavy snow, we are very much still open for business. Please click to read more information on our services, school closures and how this may affect your waste collection.
Our visitor information centres are the first place to go to find out what there is to see and do in Shropshire...
Bishop's Castle visitor information point
The Town Hall
Opening hours: the town hall is open Monday - Saturday, including bank holidays 10am to 4pm.
Church Stretton visitor information point
This visitor information centre is based in the library and is accessible during library hours.
Craven Arms visitor information point
Shropshire Hills Discovery Centre
- Tel: 01588 676060
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: Monday to Sunday, 10am - 5pm
Ironbridge visitor information point
The Museum of the Gorge
- Tel: 01952 433424.
- Email: email@example.com.
Opening hours: all year: 10am-5pm daily.
Market Drayton visitor information point
49 Cheshire Street
- Tel: 01630 653114
- Fax: 01630 652226
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: Monday - Saturday 9:30am - 4pm. Closed Sundays.
Much Wenlock Museum and visitor information point
- Tel: 01952 727679.
- Email: email@example.com.
- Summer hours Tuesday to Sunday 10:30am to 1pm and 1:30pm to 4pm until Sunday 4 November
- Winter hours: Friday, Saturday, Sunday 10:30am to 1pm and 1:30pm to 4pm.
Please call the museum for more details.
Oswestry town centre visitor information point
2 Church Terrace
- Tel: 01691 662753
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summer: April to September Mon - Sat 10am - 4:30pm. Sundays closed.
- Winter: October to March Mon - Sat 10am - 4pm. Sundays closed.
Whitchurch visitor information point
Whitchurch Community Hub
- Tel: 01948 665761
- Email: email@example.com
Opening hours: Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm. Saturday 10am - 1pm. Closed Sundays and bank holidays.