About this website
The shropshire.gov.uk site has been created as a way to focus on customer needs rather than those of the council. Our mission is to make it as quick and easy as possible to find what you’re looking for. We're continuously improving the site service by service, reviewing current pages and web applications, and gathering your feedback on this site to create a better experience for all visitors.
Our website has been developed according to the following standards:
- COI - Delivering Inclusive Websites guidelines (now deprecated)
- World Wide Web Consortium WCAG 2.0 AA accessibility standard (where applicable)
- Royal National Institute of Blind People (RNIB) website standards
- Plain English Campaign
- Compatible with the main browsers - IE (9 and above), Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome
- eGovernment electronic service delivery data standards
For more information follow the links on this page.
Principles for keeping this website up to date
We aim to check and update all the information on this website at least every three months, but usually much more often than this. If you see any information on this website that's incorrect please let us know.
You can find out more about copyright issues on our terms and conditions page.
This site uses icons from The Noun Project including "Theater" by Karl Turner.
This site uses code from Twitter Bootstrap.