What is MyShropshire?
MyShropshire is a new online account that gives you quick and easy access to the range of online services we offer as a council.
This account is tied into our brand new CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system, which allows you to keep track of all the things you've reported to us, and makes it easier for you to interact with an ever-increasing range of services - whenever or wherever you wish to use them.
We’re adding new functions and content to this regularly to make MyShropshire even better, so check back and let us know what you think! This is the start of a huge change for Shropshire Council and we’re excited to be improving our services for the benefit of the people of Shropshire.
What can I do on MyShropshire?
Currently, you can access the following services:
- Make a comment, compliment or complaint
- Report a pothole
- Report a streetlight or illuminated sign issue
- Report a spillage
- Report an issue with a barrier or bollard
- Report an issue with a manhole cover or drainage grid
- Report an issue with road markings
- Report an issue with a sign
- Report an issue with kerbs or studs (cats eyes)
- Report flooding - NEW July 2019
- Report an issue with traffic lights - NEW July 2019
- Report an issue with an electronic sign - NEW July 2019
- Report an issue with a bridge, cattle grid or retaining wall - NEW July 2019
- Salting and snow clearance - NEW July 2019
Every few months we’ll release more services and features to MyShropshire, and we will update this page to give you the full details as they arrive.
Why have an online account?
The MyShropshire account will give you access to a wide range of services at any time of the day. This gives you the freedom to report, request or pay for something when you have free time, rather than having to find the time to ring or visit us during our normal working hours.
It’s important to note that an online transaction also costs much less than a phone call or visit in person, with costs in the pence rather than pounds. The money saved can then be used for the services we offer, such as adult social care or education. Every time you use MyShropshire you are helping us to continue to provide quality services for the residents of Shropshire.