Shropshire Council

Application forms and charges

Whether you are looking to apply for a skip or scaffold, or you require a road closure to do work on the public highway, you'll find the relevant application form in this section along with fees and any other information you may need to know. If you require a temporary speed restriction, one way system or suspension of a bus stop or parking bay please use the road closure for works form.