Shropshire Council

Vehicle access - dropped kerb

If you need a new or extended vehicle access (dropped kerb) in front of your home or business premises, please complete the application form on this page and email it to the Street Works team. 

Further information, guidance notes and frequently asked questions with answers can be downloaded with the form.

Highways approval for a new or extended access is separate to planning permission, and it may be necessary to consult both parties before approval can be granted.

Planning permission may be required for a new or extended vehicle access.