Shropshire Young Carers Service
The Young Carers Service (Shropshire) supports young people aged between five and 18 years old who are carers for a family member who is ill, disabled, suffers with mental health difficulties or has alcohol/drug related issues.
The service offers:
- Peer support
- Respite opportunities
- Fun activities such as arts, music, sports and trips
- 1:1 support from young carers in a similar situation
- A chance to make a difference to other young carers
- A chance to relax, have a break and have fun.
Groups are held monthly at various locations around Shropshire.
Carers Trust 4all
Unit 12 Tilstock Cresent
Sutton Farm Shopping Centre
- Carers Support Line: 01743 341995
- General enquires: 0333 323 1990 (Option 1, then option 6 to get through to the Shrewsbury Office)